Globalization and Implementation
Getting It, In Writing
Barriers are falling. Technology has made it easier for everyone to communicate, no matter where in the world they do business. But a lot of barriers are still in the way, and frequently, one of the biggest is the written word. How can you make sure your communications will be effective in today’s global economy?
Translation and Customization
Think about the written word and how important a tool it is every day the correspondence; the financial, legal and compliance documentation; the negotiations; the discovery; the web communications. Now think about giving all those tools your special voice a voice that will be understood in other languages and cultures.
Now also consider receiving any number of them in a language unfamiliar to you.
Secure, Reliable and Accurate Translation
NetworkOmni has been setting industry standards
for nearly 28 years. We partner with clients to ensure accurate, specialized, and timely solutions backed by second-to-none client service.
We assure the protection of our clients with comprehensive insurance coverage and confidentiality compliance
that are models for the industry to follow - and our team is fully bonded. They provide you with access to services vital to your ability to understand received and deliver critical time-sensitive communications.
Translation services for, but not limited to:
Establishing a Global Voice
- Asset Management
- Consumer Banking & Credit
- Applications, Contracts & Customer Communications
- Real Estate & Mortgages
- Investment Banking
- Regulatory Compliance
- Commercial Banking
- Insurance & Annuities
The growing population of non-English speaking people at home presents a significant language barrier. Is your company able to offer a non-English speaking population a consistent level of service here in the United States ? Is your domestic workforce able to effectively interface with clients, co-workers and vendors offshore? Are you able to apply your company policies and procedures at the local level anywhere on the globe?
Quality with Measurable Results
How can you be certain employees are properly providing the services you’ve envisioned? NetworkOmni can help you there too, with a variety of multilingual performance evaluations.
Language proficiency testing:
To validate the language proficiency of your employees, we provide oral and written language testing and rating services. In a clear and comprehensive report, you will learn the overall proficiency level of each employee, along with a rating measurement that defines specific areas of strengths and weaknesses. This program will enhance your ability to make hiring and work assignment decisions for multilingual employees.
These reviews utilize our multilingual evaluation specialists, who become well versed in your company’s specific protocols and guidelines. This service provides you with a complete analysis of each of your multilingual employee’s performance.
This service includes thorough and continuing quality monitoring. NetworkOmni will work with you to design and develop a program that provides you with an efficient and cost-effective means to gain a clear understanding of your employees’ performance levels.
Features & Benefits
- Network of qualified and accredited translators, localizers and editors matched to project type.
- Assigned account-specific translation/localization teams for consistency and familiarity.
- Assigned project managers coordinate and guide all aspects of translation/localization process.
- Translations in over 100 core languages.
- Quick, accurate and confidential service assurance.
- LISA QA system.
- 24-hour quote response program.
- Electronic quoting, billing and document transfer capabilities.
- Online project management with secure client logins and status reporting.
- Document and Content management, including version tracking of previously translated content.
- Use of state of the art Translation Memory tools and processes and Automatic Translation (CAT and MT).
- Customer-specific glossary, keywords, style guide creation and maintenance.
- Internationalization and Localization consulting during product development to avoid costly redesign.
- Full Localization including cultural adaptation to different markets.
While you would expect the same from any language service company, NetworkOmni goes a step further by honing its project professionals’ process management skills to a fine edge, ensuring the synchronization and on-time/on-budget completion of every element in your translation portfolio.
All our translation professionals are backed by a highly skilled team
specializing in such disciplines as cultural nuance, editing and proofreading, process management and compliance.