Translation and Customization
Think about the written word
and how important a tool it is every day the correspondence; the financial, legal and compliance documentation; the web communications, the marketing and advertising materials, the packaging and labeling. Now think about giving all those tools your special voice a voice that will be understood and accepted in other languages and cultures.
Globalization and Implementation
Access a variety of services vital to your ability share your message and your vision,
Assess the viability of your message in target markets, with an eye for local trends, tastes and preferences.
From documentation through legal to promotional and beyond, NetworkOmni has the capacity to turn your English-language materials into culturally relevant content abroad. Capabilities include research, technical writing, writing document creation and management, editing and proofing.
Enhance your site and other digital marketing tools to ensure their viability in the global marketplace.
Safeguard your intellectual property, from processes to special terminology, and assure that they make a culturally sensitive transition to the language of your chosen markets.
Weigh how your corporate identity is likely to make the transition into the cultures of your chosen target markets and offer recommendations for changes where advisable.
Make certain it's appealing and relevant to local style and marketing.
Features & Benefits
Secure, Reliable and Accurate Translation
- Network of qualified and accredited translators, localizers and editors matched to project type.
- Assigned account-specific translation/localization teams for consistency and familiarity.
- Assigned project managers coordinate and guide all aspects of translation/localization process.
- Translations in over 100 core languages.
- Quick, accurate and confidential service assurance.
- LISA QA system.
- 24-hour quote response program.
- Electronic quoting, billing and document transfer capabilities.
- Online project management with secure client logins and status reporting.
- Document and Content management, including version tracking of previously translated content.
- Use of state of the art Translation Memory tools and processes and Automatic Translation (CAT and MT).
- Customer-specific glossary, keywords, style guide creation and maintenance.
- Internationalization and Localization consulting during product development to avoid costly redesign.
- Full Localization including cultural adaptation to different markets.
NetworkOmni has been setting industry standards
for nearly 28 years. We assure the protection of our clients with comprehensive insurance coverage and confidentiality compliance
that are models for the industry to follow - and our team is fully bonded. While you would expect the same from any language service company, NetworkOmni goes a step further by honing its project professionals’ process management skills to a fine edge, ensuring the synchronization and on-time/on-budget completion of every element in your translation portfolio.